MY BASIC RIGHTS
Whenever you doubt yourself and of your value, take a look at this list and remember that it is the truth:
I am valuable! I have been since I was born and I will always be
I have a righteous voice.
I have the right to express what I think
I have the right to express my values and attitudes
I have the right to show that my needs are equally as important as those of other human beings
I have the right to have feelings and to express them
I have to right to be taken seriously and listened to
It's my right to be respected
It's my right deciding if I want to satisfy other people's expectatives
I have the right to act how I want to as long as this doesn't inflict any harm to others
I have the right to be imperfect
I have the right to make mistakes
It's my right to change my mind
It's my right to say that I don't understand or that I don't know
It's my right to not take responsibility for other people's problems
I have the right to ask for something I want, even if it weren't possible to achieve
I am good enough, I can be put up with and can show who I truly am
WORKING WITH YOUR BASIC RIGHTS:
Which of these rights below can help you on a daily basis?
How can they make a difference for you?
In which life situations could you use them? How can you work on using them?
I am valuable! I have been since I was born and I will always be
I have a righteous voice.
I have the right to express what I think
I have the right to express my values and attitudes
I have the right to show that my needs are equally as important as those of other human beings
I have the right to have feelings and to express them
I have to right to be taken seriously and listened to
It's my right to be respected
It's my right deciding if I want to satisfy other people's expectatives
I have the right to act how I want to as long as this doesn't inflict any harm to others
I have the right to be imperfect
I have the right to make mistakes
It's my right to change my mind
It's my right to say that I don't understand or that I don't know
It's my right to not take responsibility for other people's problems
I have the right to ask for something I want, even if it weren't possible to achieve
I am good enough, I can be put up with and can show who I truly am
WORKING WITH YOUR BASIC RIGHTS:
Which of these rights below can help you on a daily basis?
How can they make a difference for you?
In which life situations could you use them? How can you work on using them?
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario